Ikonospace is building the next generation of real time VR 3d visualization for the art and interior design sector. Built on the Unity platform, our software Ikonospace Pro is used by galleries, museum and interior designers to create manage and share exhibition and living spaces for tablets, PC/Mac and high end Virtual Reality headset.
As Ikonospace’s Environmental Artist, you will be responsible for our lighting, 3d environments, PBR materials and 3d props pipeline. You will help in the design of an efficient production chain of 3d assets while ensuring homogeneity of production from our team and suppliers.
We are looking for an experienced 3d artist with a good eye for details, strong artistic flair as well as a strong knowledge of the unity platform.
What you will do
- Create and maintain 3D prop and modular assets
- Create and maintain a PBR material pipeline
- Work with the tech and art team to create new production tools
- Work with the Design team to deploy highly customizable systems for players
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable strong experience at creating Environment Art either commercially or on a completed mod with multiple releases
- Mastery in 3d software production with Maya or 3d Max
- Experience in photo realistic texture creation including diffuse, specular and bump maps (knowledge of substance designer is a big plus)
- A great eye for detail and a natural flair for composition and colour
- Strong traditional art skills
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Good written and verbal English skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience in production of procedural textures and meshes
- 3 years+ experience in 2D, 3D and/or animation
- Experience working in an Agile environment
All applications MUST contain a portfolio of work. We review countless applications, so follow these golden rules when submitting a portfolio:
- Start with your best and most recent work
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us
- Focus on the discipline you’re applying for. If you’re an asset artist you need to show us game ready assets. Only include other work if it’s relevant
- Make sure it’s presented in a format which is easy to access and read
- Remember that this is a games development position. Work examples in games and game engines are more valuable to us.
Email your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com